Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Life as of Late


Here are some pictures of my life the past few weeks according to my iPhone lens.



Coat: Barbour, Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy Damier
Excited that Thanksgiving break was so close

Worlds Ugliest Cupcakes (:

My project


Sunglasses: Chanel, Coat: Target, Shirt: Macy's
Out shopping with my momma (:

Had this little guy waiting for me when I got home for break! I like it so far!

 Sunglasses: Fendi, Sweater: Target (so comfy!!), Shirt: Macy's
Went to visit Cat at college!

Thanksgiving meal #1 with my sista!

Glasses: Versace, Blazer: Belks, Shirt: Belks
Internship Ready!

Being silly with Catrina!

Tee: Southern Tide, Vest: Target (took it to get monogrammed!)
Off to Thanksgiving at my sisters house! A nice new tradition!

Yummmm...

A new DY ring from my parents! 

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer 
Off to celebrate my best friend/mom's birthday! 

On my mom: 
Cardi & blouse: Lilly Pulitzer, Shoes: Sam Edelman
On me:
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer, Bag: Steve Madden, Shoes: Tory Burch

Check out this little cutie! Love this little baby!

Glasses: Chanel, Scarf: TJ Maxx, Vest: Columbia, Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Off to class! It was a comfy day (:

Jacket: Burberry, Oxford: Ralph Lauren, Jeggings: Old Navy, Uggs
 At LU's Tree lighting!

Watch: Michael Kors, Sweater: J.Crew, Ring: DY
Class time! Obviously I am into the top knot buns for my convenience (:

That is what all I have been up too!!

Stay Stylin,
Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment