Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful Friday part 3 (a little late)

1. Thanksgiving Break...I am on my ten day break and I cannot begin to explain my excitement. Family time, sleeping in, mom's cooking, and time with friends are what I am most looking forward too.
2. My professors! Liberty is naturally going to have some great teachers, due to it being a Christian school, but there is no guarantee. Excluding one...I have the best teachers this semester and that is definitely something to be thankful for.
3. Skype. This week especially I am thankful for the ability to skype my parents. I had a huge floor plan design project yesterday and was panicked all week long. My dad and I worked on it via skype for a while Tuesday night!
4. My church & church family!
5. Friends. I know I incorporate this every week, but it just means that much to me. 
6. My mom and I's relationship. She's the older, funnier, and classier version of myself. She is the first person I call when I need someone. She keeps me laughing and always has made me feel very special.
7. Couldn't leave my dad out could I? I am so thankful for the relationship I have with my dad. I tell him everything and wouldn't have it any other way. Parent Trap, car rides, and burgers are some of the things we always like to do together. 
8. Medicine.
9. The school I went to from 1st-12th! I went back today to do an errand of sorts and fell right back in love with my old school. It will always be the place that brought me my best friends and memories. It will always be home. 
10. Finally, this week I am thankful for memories! This week some of my friends and myself went on a reminiscing kick via Twitter. I was crying from laughing so hard at the memories my friends were sharing from elementary school til now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment