Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I....



What I'm watching...
I had a long snow day Sunday & spent the majority of it catching up on the latest season!


 What I'm wearing...
I am loving these J.Crew flats. I have been wearing them a lot all of a sudden! I had forgotten about them for a couple months!

 What I'm eating....
I am obsessed with salads all of a sudden. It's like every meal lately. I'm a big fan of chick peas too.


 What I wish I was doing...
I soooo wish I was relaxing in Cabo like in this picture. How great does that look!

What I'm lusting over...
I know I have posted on this recently, but I am seriously DYING to have it.
What do you think? It is so classy!

What I'm painting my nails...
I love my new Essie "Penny Talk"...it tends to have a different
tint depending on the lighting. I loved it when I was painting my nails in my apartment, but not so much under the fluorescent lights at school. Oh well, still great!

What are you all up too?

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment