Monday, December 3, 2012

Dreaming of Louis


So I kinda sorta, maybe, perhaps, a little bit, may have a slight obsession with Louis Vuitton.
Why you ask? I do not know. But I can't get enough. I have used every excuse in the book to get a new one. "Mom, I need a hand held Louis....I also need one in the Damier Pattern....I need a big shoulder Louis....I need a bigger shoulder Louis." Catch my drift? I have four. 
Although one I never use. I don't have wallets or any luggage, so I'm not completely obsessed, right? Although if Santa wants to bring me any of that I wouldn't complain. I knew that I had a problem when last night...I dreamed of the Louis I want. 

Ok so let's review:

The speedy:

In Paris this summer...waiting in a very long...just to get in!

Sitting in Starbucks, to rest our feet from that long line!! But I was excited.

Here I am with it!
 
Stole this from my mom's closet...aka I'm keeping it
Oh and what do you all think of my Barbour coat? Fit right? Still unsure. But regardless, I loveee it.

Ok...now let's talk about the Delightful.
I got this beauty for one of my Christmas presents last year.
It is probably my most favorite bag I own.

I ended up exchanging this one for the bigger size.  
The picture on the right is the one I got! Excuse my hat, I tried it on to embarrass my mother! 
P.S. What do you all think of this hair cut? Maybe a new Christmas do?

The other Louis I have is the smallest version of the Neverfull bag listed below. In the traditional monogram, so it will never go out of style. It is just too small for me now. 
Hence....

.... the dilemma. 
So I have run out of excuses.



But I NEED this bag!!!
So I come to you blog friends...
Go big or go home and get the big LV? Louis is timeless right?
How's the Barbour coat? How do you all like to style your Barbours?
Get the haircut? or grow it out for college graduation?


Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog! Love it and the Lily background! I'm new to this whole blogging thing!

    As for the Louis (love me some louis!), I'd definitely go for the Neverfull GM - it IS timeless. It's so versatile too - I use mine for so many different occasions whether it's going to class or using it as my weekender bag.

    ReplyDelete