Friday, January 4, 2013

Recent Happenings & OOTD's!

Being on Christmas break, without a routine, it takes great effort to not be in leggings & a hoodie all day long. Don't get me wrong, I love making new outfits & getting dressed. But there is a part of me, that loves to stay in & have my lazy days, in my LU sweatpants & tees! 
Considering, most of my life I am busy and not sitting around, I get to have a lot of mix ups of outfits.
Here are a few of my recent ones & how my last week looked:
A trip to the doctors!
bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Navy TB Caroline flats
Pants: Belks
Sweater: J.Crew

A casual day out with my best friend!
(Also check out my mom's new Chanel...isn't it classy?)

Errand dayt!
Jeans: Belks
Shoes & Belt: Tory Burch
Oxford: Ralph Lauren
Watch & Bracelet: Michael Kors

Alumni game at our old high school!
Scarf: Jessica Simpson, Shirt: Banana Republic

Another Shopping day!
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Infinity (love it)
Chambray top: unknown, Sunglasses: Chanel

My new TB boots! 

Shopping day with Mom!
Neckace: Monogrammed & Slane Pearl Double Strand with Bee Enhancer


Bag: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Michele, Rings: David Yurman, Bracelets: Ippolita

A little outlet shopping! The outlets were insanely picked over though!
Croakies: Vineyard Vines, Sunglasses: Burberry
New Pullover: Patagonia (so comfy!)

I have about ten more days at home! I'm looking forward to fun days with my mom, outings with friends, a concert next week, and my old roommates wedding next weekend. 
It will be a busy week, but full of fun & happy times!

What do you all have planned for the next week?

Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I'm home from school for a little while longer. I plan on getting in as much relaxing as I can since I know when I get back to school I'll be running around like crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete