Monday, December 31, 2012

A Rogers Christmas

Oh blogger friends,
I am sorry for my lack of posts. You would think being home on break, would mean more time, but I have been so busy. This may be a week late, but here is how I spent Christmas Eve/Christmas.

Off to Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family (my favorite part)
top: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top
Pants: Kenneth Cole

Enjoying some coffee after dinner. 
Shoes: Tory Burch Caroline Flats

My sweet cousin, Ashlee! She is so much more than a cousin!


New shoes & bag from some family!

We may be 7 years apart, but you would never know it! Love that kid.

Dad opening his presents!

He loves Vineyard!

In my family, we have all our gifts presented in our own little sections. It is a fun twist on things.
[Opening a TB wrap bracelet]

My mom is such a good listener! Two new Frat Collection shirts! & a TB lunch box (Target collection)

Monograms & Frat Collection

New MK watch & a TB belt!

I wish I had waited til I opened another pair of TB's.
But I got boots, navy Caroline flats, and the black Caroline heel! 

Some of my LP items. Vest, scarves, & a couple kitchen items! 

This was a joke, but the only picture I have so far with my new TB bag.
I fell in love with the bag, back in the summer. It is so classy!

Now Christmas with my dad's family!

New monogrammed tee!

& again! 

My parents also surprised me with a Chanel ring & bracelet, a Slane Bee enhancer for my pearls, and some awesome other things! 
While Christmas is always exciting at my house, because we go all out, it is even more special to have time with my family. 
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family, enjoying the blessing that God gave us so many years ago, with the birth of His Son. 

Stay Stylin,
Rebecca



No comments:

Post a Comment