Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Reflecting on 2012

In a lot of ways, 2012 was the best year of my life. The opportunities I was blessed with & the trips I took were something I will never forget. 2012 brought me new friendships, renewed friendships, & a better understanding of taking life one day at a time. 
While 2013 is here now, I reflect on how quickly time goes by. It seems like yesterday my friends and I were excited to bring in 2010, because we would graduate that year. Now looking back, I wish we could go back & relive it all over again. Three years later I realize I am about to close another chapter, college. Graduating early for sure has its perks, but it also has its downfalls as I close that part of my life, to start another. 
2013 is all about new beginnings for me. I will graduate college and then what? It is fun & scary all at the same time, that my options are endless. Will I pack it all up & move to NYC or Charlotte, will I pursue my dream of opening my own store, will I find Mr. Right, where will I travel, who will I travel with, what weddings will I attend, who will have babies? ahh I could go on & on. I just pray that I learn better each day, to not rush my life away, and to take each and every moment for what it is and treasure it! With that said, here are a few of my favorite moments of 2012! Some that could never be replaced!

I got to celebrate another birthday with this girl!

Go to London!

Hang out with Catrina 23428039 times! Including the cruise with my family!

Go to Guatemala!

Have many fun times at my house! 

Better my cooking skills!

Watch my cousin/friend/sister get married to the love of her life!

Go to Savannah!

Go to Orlando!

Back to Charleston for some retail therapy!

Beach for my birthday with my best friends!


Go to Versailles!

Paris

Go Parasailing with Catrina. We laughed the entire time!

Our cruise!

First time with a Chanel bag! 

Got to vote in the Election!

Lots of fun nights with Chelcey!

Have my last first day of school!

These were all out of order & I'm sure I missed a lot of wonderful days of 2012.
Hope you all had a great NYE & NYD! 

Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment