Monday, July 1, 2013

For the Boys in Our Lives


Oddly enough, I’ve found myself migrating towards men’s fashion boards on Pinterest lately. It’s no secret that I love a good “Chuck Bass.” Let’s be honest, can anyone dress as good as Chuck? Doubt it. Men’s fashion has come a long way in the last ten years. I feel like the faded jeans and jean shorts thing has finally come to an end….or atleast I pray it has. The preppy look has migrated towards bright colors and coastal living inspirations. The well tailored jean has become a must in every fella's closet, while the cargo pant/short has gone in the donations pile...I hope.


Here are a few of my latest menswear obsessions.


Exhibit A of why Chuck Bass makes ladies hearts melt 
 Love the casual look of this blazer paired with his half button shirt.

Bow ties, button downs, Chubbies, & good shoes....
What's not to like?

Maybe I'm missing this type of temperatures right now or maybe
the Bean boots add that extra something for me. The cuffed dark wash jeans is the icing
on the cake.

Button downs with shorts is my fav! 

Every boy should have a few pairs of colored pants in their
closet. 


What are you all liking?
Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment