Many girls refuse to up their fashion sense within the swimwear industry, due to the grueling process of trying on. Swimwear plus dressing room lighting, kills any girl's desire to continue looking for the right bathing suit. It is all about dressing for your body type with this piece. Don't force something to work. Nordstroms is our spotlight store for this Stayin' Stylin' piece:
Two different styles of one pieces, that appeal to two different body types.
1) The Ella Moss suit, because of the scrunching, appeals to those with a small middle along with a small chest.
2) The Tory Burch suit branches to multiple body types. Because of the neckline, many can pull off this halter look with ease.
1) This Trina Turk suit embraces one of this season's "it" colors. Tangerine and coral are everywhere, so this is a great suit to consider for this season. I would watch buying suits with their main color being in the tan family. Buy according to your skin tone.
2) Robin Piccone designed a great piece with that fabulous green color. This is a great suit for many sizes, especially for those wanting to hide more in their lower half.
3) L Space wins for the trendiest bathing suit among the three. While this bathing suit could interfere with tanning purposes, it would be a fun buy!
1) Nanette Lepore 'Riviera Stripe' Tunic Cover Up
2) Nanette Lepore 'Polynesian' Cover Up
Well fashionistas, I think that's all the swimwear advice for now!