Sunday, February 3, 2013

J.Crew Loves

Ok ladies, I'm sure you are aware of my love for J.Crew. It's classy, sophisticated, and not to mention stylish! They have sure impressed me with their spring line. Dare I say, I like it better than LP's this season? Here are the things that I wanting/needing/loving/gotta having ha (:

I love crop pants and this color is to die for! 

I just love the length and color of these shorts! I have a long relationship with J.Crew shorts!

I just think these would be such a fun pop of color to a spring outfit!

Lose that chambray top and you have a winner in those pants! LOVE.

OK! These are my favorite pants! I'm wanting them like...yesterday! 
How feminine and chic are they! With a fun black sandal or dressing it up with a black heel, these pants have multiple uses! Can't wait for these to come home with me!

I'm a big risk taker some would say in the pant department. These are to DIE for!

LOVE J.Crew bermudas! This salmon color is perfection!

I love those shorts! But come on J.Crew that outfit is awful!

The ruffle top with rhinestone accents. Love it!

Finally, I love this fun shirt!



What do you all love this season?

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink pants and striped pants! Too cute!!

    xoxo, Frannie

    ReplyDelete