Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday's Menu

One thing you may not know about me...I LOVE to cook! I cook every Monday for my friends! We tend to sit around, catch up, eat, and eventually watch the Bachelor (go Lindsey/Ashlee!)
Last night's menu:
Grilled BBQ Chicken
Mac & Cheese
Green Beans
Garlic Herb Biscuits (Red Lobster recipe)
Leftover Strawberries & Chocolate
How I turned it into a two night event:
Grilled some extra chicken and put it in the fridge afterwards
Left some extra dough covered in the fridge
I have just taken the second batch of biscuits out of the oven! Just as good the second time (:
I steamed some carrots, added honey, butter, and a tsp of sugar! It is more like a dessert if you ask me.
I am going to make some white rice & am marinating the chicken in BBQ/Ranch sauce to heat up in the saucepan.
Tonight I am just cooking for myself, so it is easy to have leftovers for the rest of the week! I'll probably snack on some of that tomorrow for lunch!
BBQ chicken has become my go to dish. Butttt...I also love to grill up chicken and through some italian dressing on top for a lighter dish!

What are you all making that you love?

Remember Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I'm not cooking anything, but I am thinking that you might find this poor little Sweet Briar girl on your doorstep begging for some of that delicious food. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Everything is really simple! You could master it!

      Delete