Sunday, April 28, 2013

SoPro


Hey ya'll,
I hope you all had a great weekend! I definitely had a great weekend, filled with good company, Foxfield Derby Race, road trips, & all things preppy! I will post early this week about my derby experience! While I can't sleep I decided to go and purchase some of the SoPro items I have been
eyeing!

I wanted the neon pink hat, but remembered my dad had just gotten me one at the Masters! 
I liked a couple others, but come to think of it I might have switched to the white hat! Oh my 1:30 am is getting the best of me!
I had to get the bow tie SoPro shirt as well!
I have been trying to get it back home at a store that carries it, but they never seemed
to have my size! 


I'm gonna stop by Southern Marsh this week as well to pick up a hat! I am in awe of their seer sucker visor, but I'll leave that for the fellas!

Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment