Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family Weekend in Lynchburg!

As I said on Friday, my parents were coming for family weekend. It was an amazing weekend, and I already miss having them here. They got here around dinner time on Friday and we spent a long time talking over dinner and a movie. 
I got up early on Saturday and rode around Lynchburg with my dad looking at all the pretty scenery and the new changes on Liberty's campus. I am so blessed to go to such a beautiful school in the mountains. After about an hour of riding around, we headed back to get ready for a fun afternoon of football! Liberty played Concord and WE WON (LU-21 CU-13). It was a good game to watch and Concord was a hard working team! My dad had gotten us seats right in the middle of the action, so it was nice to see.  We went to a great pizza place afterwards where we waited forever! But it was worth the wait for sure.
Today was a pretty relaxed day with them. We grabbed a nice brunch before they left to go back home to North Carolina. My friend Abby flew in, so I'm excited to now spend the week with her. Before that, I'm going to take one very long nap!
How was ya'lls weekend?










Stay Stylin',
Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment