Monday, October 29, 2012

Holla for a Day Off!

Hello fellow fashionistas,
I have been in the best mood since last night! 
I signed up for my FINAL semester of undergrad last night. It's such an exciting, yet bittersweet thing. I'm graduating a year early, so I am very excited to see my hard work paying off. Oh and the icing on the cake is I do not have class on Mondays or Fridays next semester. HOLLA. 
Hurricane Sandy is starting to make its way through Virginia, so Liberty cancelled classes for the day! Can you say best day ever? My roommate and I have watched movies, gone shopping, baked, and are now preparing for our Halloween party tonight! We are having a few friends over for some apps and deserts! I'm making pumpkin muffins, chocolate molten cupcakes, and a few other goodies!
What are you all doing for Halloween?

Stay Stylin',
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment