Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thirty.

Thirty Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I am a senior in college.
2. I am studying Fashion Merchandising & Interior Design.
3. I am the youngest of my family & have two sisters.
4. I was on a competitive swim team from the time I was 3 til I was 15. 
5. Diet Dr. Pepper is my form of coffee. 
6. I have an intense fear of any and all bugs.
7. I did not like the color pink until I was in the sixth grade. I know how unfashionable of me.
8. I don't believe it is fall, until I have been to the NC State Fair or had my mom's pumpkin bread.
9. I enjoy homework.
10. I like to prove I can do something...especially if someone has said I couldn't.
11. Mission trips hold a special place in my heart & I look forward to serving every summer. 
12. If I get too overwhelmed...I cry.
13. While I loveeee movies...I always watch the same ones.
14. My [best] friend is not only some one I love to be around, but someone I look up to. 
15. Going to college in another state has been one of the hardest things I've ever done....but I am pushing through.
16. I love kitties. 
17. Naps happen regularly. If not, I'm in bed by 10....okay 2 am. 
18. ^^I'm a night owl.
19. I have the same group of best friends, that I had when I was in early middle school.
20. I laugh almost as much as I breathe.
21. I am a biggg planner.
22. I rather be with my family, than anyone else. 
23. One of my older sisters calls me "bacon bit"...I'm not even a huge fan of bacon. 
24. While I love to dress nice & make outfits, you will always find me at home in a tshirt and shorts. 
25. I believe in treating others in a way that you would want to be treated.
26. My mom and dad are my heroes. 
27. Pink & green are my favorite colors!
28. I was a goalie & a forward in soccer for ten years. I can't tell you how much I loved playing.
29. London is my favorite place I have visited.
30. I love being around people, but I also love having time to myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment