Thursday, October 25, 2012

...Of My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things



1) FAMILY: If there is one thing you need to know about me, is that I loveee being with my family.
2) MACBOOK PRO: This baby has gotten me through college and I will forever be an Apple lover.
3) RULES OF ENGAGEMENT: Cannot stop watching this on Netflix. I also cannot stop laughing!
4) LOUIS VUITTON DELIGHTFUL: Probably my favorite bag I own. Roomy & my things do not seem to fall to the bottom. I have the largest size & adore it!
5) DD COOLATTE: LU just got Dunkin Donuts on campus! My friends got me hooked on a coffee caramel coolatte! 
6) ESSIE: Now I hate painting my nails, hate it! But Essie nail polish has caught my eye lately. I found a gorgeous color for fall I'm excited to wear!
7) SWEATER: I'm obsessed with this particular style of J.Crew sweaters! I picked up a couple over fall break and am dying for more for Christmas. So cute with pearls or a bubble necklace. I recommend!
8) CHANCE: Chanel Chance is my favorite perfume..ever. 
9) LONDON: I went this past summer and fell in love with London. It felt like a nicer (& cleaner) version of NYC.
10) DY RING: I haven't been wearing my DY rings as much lately, because I'm on an extreme gold jewelry kick. Still my fav though!
11) TORY BURCH RIDING BOOTS: Do I really have to say anything else?
12) MK WATCH: Like I said I'm on a gold kick lately, and this bad boy is constantly on my arm! 

What are some of your favorite things right now?

Stay Stylin',
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment