Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm Loving...


I'm Loving.....

this hoodie...
North Face Half-Zipped Hoodie! I love a good hoodie!

This bracelet...
I loveeee this Juicy Couture link bracelet! I think it would look really good in a stack!


This bag...

I love love love this shade for a Longchamp bag! I'd love this bag in the spring.


 These Sunglasses...
I have an obsession with sunglasses. These are called the "Jackie O"....which means I need them. I love Jackie O. The shape is so stylish! 


Short post for now! It's been a very busy week as my semester comes to a close! Hope you all had a blessed week!

Stay Stylin,
Rebecca





1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling that hoodie! After living up north I cannot get enough of the North Face (no pun intended). I love that Longchamp as well! My friend has a lovely blue color medium that they no longer make and I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete