Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

The older I get the faster my weekends seem to go! Here is a recap of my weekend at home!

Friday:
I've touched on my Friday a little in my previous post, but here is a recap. I left my final class and drove the three hours home to North Carolina Friday afternoon. My best friend & I went to dinner with my parents. It was nice to catch up with her and joke. We went to see Pitch Perfect afterwards. We both laughed so hard and I wouldn't mind seeing it again soon! 

Saturday:
It was an early day on Saturday, but not necessarily on purpose. I was up around 5 am and spent the morning with my early bird father. We talked a long time in his office, before we went to grab some breakfast and just ride around. That is a tradition him and I have had since I was a little girl. Grabbed some Panera with mom later on & did a little shopping! Right after that I went to my newly married cousin's house to see how she had decorated and whatnot. It is so cute! We went to the outlets and she found some great things at J.Crew! With it being so close to Christmas I decided to leave the shopping up to Santa! Later on I caught up on the show Nashville and watched the movie Poseidon. Has anybody else seen that? It is so stressful!

Sunday:
Brunch out with my parents and chatting made for a great Sunday morning. I left home around lunchtime to head back to school to work on a project the rest of the day! Busy Sunday!

How were ya'll's weekends?

Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment