Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Friday

As I said last Friday, I want to take every Friday and give ten different things I am thankful for this month! These might not be as generic as last week, but i'll still try to keep it short! 

Thankful Friday List #2
1. My apartment in Lynchburg. It has really started to feel like home, since I moved back to Lynchburg in August. While this will never be my home, it has been a great substitute when away from my home state of NC.
2. My best friend! She reads my blog from time to time, so I hope she sees this post! Many people have best friends, but she has been there for me since I was 12 years old. Our friendship has only gotten better with time & I'm so thankful that the distance has not effected us. 
3. MOVIES. I'm so thankful for movies. I am a movieholic. Chick flicks, action, drama...I like it all. 
4. Cell phone! I am especially thankful for my phone, being away at college. It is so nice to send my parents a quick text or make a quick call to a friend back home. 
5. I'd be lying if I said that I was not completely thankful and in love with my roommates cat. Let me rephrase that, she's my cat. I kid, but I feel like she's mine. She stays by my side most of the time and has been the best little companion this school year!
6. My Aunt Cindy! She is like another mom to me and I love our phone calls and skype sessions!
7. On that note, I have to throw in my favorite younger cousin, Andrew. He is always someone I can count on to give me a laugh or sweet word. 
8. Grace. Whether its God, a teacher, or a friend, I am so thankful for receiving grace. Liberty has employed some of the most gracious teachers!
9. My mattress! Let me explain. My mattress at home is okay, but my mattress at my apartment is AMAZING. I'm shocked I have not missed class from oversleeping since I got it. 
10. Glasses! Even though I may have a love for different eyeglasses, I do need them! I have worn glasses or contacts since I was in second grade. I am so glad I have something available to me so that I can see better!

No comments:

Post a Comment