Thursday, November 15, 2012

iPhone 5 Loves

It's Thanksgiving break! I came home to North Carolina to find a nice, new iPhone 5 waiting for me! I am excited, because my iPhone 4 has about had it. I'm looking forward to new features and new look, but will miss aspects of my old phone, likes its charger! 
Here are a couple things from J.Crew & Tory Burch that I'm loving when it comes to the iPhone 5. Have any of you seen the J.Crew backup charger? I'm going to try and stop by and pick up one while I'm home on break, because that will definitely come in handy! 
What cases do you like? Any other places I should look? 


iPhone 5 Loves






Stay Stylin,
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I also just got my Iphone 5 and am facing the dilemma of trying to find a cute one! Those Tory Burch and J. Crew ones are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete