Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Friday

November seems to bring out the thankful spirit in people...obviously since Thanksgiving is in this month! I try to keep a thankful heart all year long, but it is easy to get caught up in day to day life that is filled with complications. I would like to post ten different things every Friday for the month of November. Join the challenge with me! 
Here are ten things I'm thankful for:

1. The life God has given me.
2. My parents & sisters!
3. Liberty University & all the memories it has given me.
4. Heat...it went from summer to winter here in VA it feels like! 
5. Laughter
6. Friendships that are irreplaceable.
7. My older cousin, Ashlee
8. A car to commute to school in! (I am especially thankful for this after I saw a girl walking to school today in this cold weather.)
9. Mexican food
10. The vacations of 2012 and the memories that went along with it. 

What are you thankful for?

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment