I decided that it would be fun to veer off the fashion world for today and do some facts about me! I haven't shared a ton of things about myself & thought it would be a fun change of pace. I did a post a while back on some random things about me, but I will try not to repeat for you loyal readers! My friend said I couldn't get to 40, let's see about that (:
1. I love tacos & more importantly mexican food in general!
2. I am very afraid of bugs & snakes.
3. I feel the safest at home in NC on my favorite couch, with my parents!
4. I have loved purses and carried one of some kind since I was nine years old.
5. I have learned that hurtles in life make you stronger.
6. I find getting an IV relaxing.
7. I need to be reassured.
8. If I am home, I am in some sort of pajamas with my hair in a bun. It is a fact.
9. I have spent way to much time on Netflix, but I love it!
10. It is rare for my fingernails to be painted.
11. I truly believe I have been blessed with an amazing best friend and group of friends.
12. Laughing is my main calorie burner.
13. Food and me are best friends.
14. I like to draw and have too many doodles to keep up with.
15. I enjoy school and learning.
16. I like rules. I like knowing what is expected of me.
17. I am often intimidated by people I do not know.
18. While one of my favorite colors is pink now, I was not a huge fan when I was younger.
19. My greatest memories were those spent with my parents traveling.
20. I have been to 7 countries in the past 3 years.
21. I am my own worst critic.
22. I become more like my mom everyday. Questioning if I locked my car.
23. I learned how to brave from my Granddaddy.
24. I have gone to a Christian school my entire life...and I love it.
25. I graduate from Liberty in a little over 100 days.
26. My favorite tradition is Saturday mornings with my dad.
27. I never run out of something to say to my mom. I tell her everything.
28. High school was a a great experience for me.
29. I love collard greens, cabbage, squash, and fried green tomatoes. It's the southern girl in me.
30. I love having an April birthday.
31. Country music is the only music in my mind.
32. My favorite designers are: Tory Burch, Michael Kors, & Lilly Pulitzer.
33. Wait: David Yurman, LV, & Burberry have to be added.
34. My closet is growing full, which is sad, when its about the size of my first dorm room.
35. Movies are meant to be watched over and over. Strong believer.
36. If you don't like Father of the Bride, you don't deserve to have your vision.
37. North Carolina was the PERFECT place to grow up!!
38. Raised a Wolfpack fan, but have some loyalty to Duke!
39. 2010 was the best year of my life by far!
40. Last but not least...I hate wearing socks.
(: That is a lot about me! Share a fun fact about yourself in the comment section!