Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Designer Spotlight: Tory Burch


Two things I love: Tory Burch & shoes.
Naturally, I would always be wanting a new pair of TB shoes.
Lucky for me, there are many to choose from right now!
I lean towards the Caroline flats, rather than the Reva's. But TB does not offer as many color choices in the Carolines. (aka I have them all & they need to make more!)
These are the quilted black Reva's, so classy and timeless!

I have these TB Miller sandals in tan, but these are so cute! I think these would be the perfect pop of color to an outfit. Dress it up with black crop pants, or dress it down with shorts and a tee. Either way, these are at the top of my list...also in black might I add.

I feel as if these need no explanation. Tory & python print. Enough said.

I LOVE these cute flats! The bow makes it so feminine & girly! I like all the colors. The coral pair...oh my, oh my!

Another shoe I am lusting over. I can just see myself in these in the summer! 

Guys...Look at these! They are precious! NEED!

Although similar to the royal blue listed above, these are the jelly flats! 
My best friend loves jelly shoes & I only have one pair of jelly Jacks. I can see why she likes them now! 
I'm curious if these would be comfy or not, may need to try them on soon and see!


Just a quick post today! I had my bio lab this morning & do not have class again til 4, so it is a lazy day for me! Headed home for another weekend in NC. I keep leaving VA to avoid the snow, and it just follows me back to NC. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Stay warm!

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of these!! Especially the python and orange... swoon!

    Love your blog!
    xoxo, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete