Friday, January 25, 2013

OOTD's & My Life As of Late

Headed out to a country concert with my friends!

Out shopping with mom!
Shirt: Burberry// Watch: Michael Kors// Ring: Chanel// Shoes: Tory Burch

BWW with my main pal, Chelcey! 

Home last weekend!
Sweater: Vineyard Vines // Jeans: Vineyard Vines

Wedding with my best friend Kaitlyn! Our old quadmate was getting married!
On me:
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer// Pearls: J.Crew// Tights: Jessica Simpson// Shoes: Tory Burch Caroline Heels
On her:
Dress: Banana Republic (How cute is it? I love it)
She was dressed much more wedding-like! I wish I had not worn black ha (: 

My thoughts on never being able to sleep!

Sunday morning attire! 
Pants: J.Crew ankle// Blouse: J.Crew// Shoes: Christian Louboutin

So many definitions this semester it feels like!

My go-to shoes & new go-to bag for when I'm in a hurry!

Off to class!
Sweater: Ralph Lauren (so comfy that day!) Bag: Louis Vuitton Damier

Early mornings on Wednesdays for Bio Lab! Typically a more casual look on these days!
Chambray Top & Leggings: Unknown// Boots: Tory Burch// Scarf: Marc Jacobs
Jewelry: Michael Kors, Chanel


Now paired with my Burberry jacket! It was a cold, cold week at school!

I love my ride to class every morning. Lynchburg has the most beautiful sunsets! Plus, the mountains are so pretty this time of year!


Frigid morning folks! 
Coat: Barbour (kept me warm!)// Shirt: Southern Tide// Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Inifinity// Monogrammed Headband


Not as many outfits to show this time! It has been a very cold few weeks, therefore my outfits have consisted of hoodies, raincoats, & long sleeve tees! 

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. the Louis Vuitton neverfull is such a great bag, it's one of my favorite! i love how versatile it is, and can make any outfit look put together.

    ReplyDelete